Thursday, May 24, 2007

up and down.

lets start with the down first: life can be so unpredictable sometimes and things happen out the blue.

one of my GIP mates was evacuated back to Singapore this afternoon; hospitalised on the 22nd, he suffered a freak accident in his bathroom and his left hand's nerves and tendons were severed. the doctors here managed to attach them back after a long gruelling operation, but its gonna take a while before he can freely move his fingers again ...

sigh. and to make things worse, he is a left hander. get well soon Tiek; and take care please Peiying.


up: after a long search, i finally found it. seeing it on the shelf brought a bright smile to my weary face; leaving the shop with the box in my left and receipt in my right made me grin from ear to ear.

at last, my 1995, live at Royal Albert Hall Les Miserables 2 CD box-set!

1 comment:

DrC said...

hope ur friend gets well soon! ^_^